Traditionally we are taught the way to creating the life we want is through discipline, hard work, emotional/physical/spiritual sacrifice , living at a fast pace, and living without.
But what if there was another way…a path that could compliment or even replace the traditional path?
What if the key to wellness, abundance, and creating a life you love on your own terms was allowing more pleasure into your life?
Ever wonder what would open up to you if you said “yes” to life in a big way, stop putting off travel and adventure, and slowed down enough to listen to the call of your soul?
Tired of reading about La Dolce Vita and ready to start LIVING it?
Come away with me this September and do just that…
Get ready to take the Pleasure Path…
Explore the life-altering power of pleasure.
Through movement, writing, workshops, and daily ADVENTURES, you will get in touch with your soul’s deepest desires, heal your relationship with your body and food, reconnect with and envision the life you REALLY want to create, and use pleasure as the gateway to get there.
Some of the areas we will cover include:
-The Art of Authentic Sensuality
– The Healing Power of Slow
– Embodiment and Body-Food Freedom
-Igniting Your Radiance
– Why “Unstructuring” Your Life is Key
-Balancing the “Doing” and the “Feeling” In Your Life
-Creating Authentic Confidence
-How to Cultivate Trust Within Yourself, With Others, and With Life
-How to Live an Intuitively Guided Life
-Creating True Intimacy
-The Unconventional Path to Wellness
-The Power of Polarity
Feminity as a Gift
-Dance, Dance, and More Dance!!!!
When and Where?
This week-long retreat will take place from September 23-30, 2017.
Villa Benvenuti is a boutique retreat center in Tuscany. A fully restored 17th century villa on a private estate, its luxurious setting is surrounded by forests, natural woodlands, and sits high on a hillside overlooking olive groves, fruit trees, and vineyards. The natural surroundings and secluded setting create the perfect balance for stillness, adventure, and inviting in the pleasure of slow.
Just 7 miles from the historic center of Lucca, an enchanting walled city, you’ll quickly fall in love with this jewel of a city and all that Tuscany has to offer.
Come experience the magic that La Dolce Vita has in store for you!
For years, Italy (and especially Tuscany) was on my list of place I had to go to…
It was a desire so deep, I couldn’t even name or understand why the drive was so strong.
Finally, in 2016, I listened.
I fell so deeply in love with the culture, the people, the language, the food, the beauty (everything!), that I made my way back 6 weeks after my return.
To me, Italy, the Italian way of living, and beautiful Lucca, create the perfect place for you to:
1) take a leap and travel…travel has a way to open you up to the new and what seemingly impossible…when you are out of your comfort zone and in a new environment, magic can happen.
2) to learn by experiencing a culture that truly embraces pleasure to their core
3) be in a beautiful environment that will allow you to relax and slow down enough to listen to your soul in a deep, profound way
4) create an entirely new way of relating to your body and food and
5)HAVE THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME!!! YOU DESERVE THIS!
What’s Included in The Pleasure Path Retreat™?
Your Pleasure Path Retreat Includes:
– 7 nights accommodation
– Daily movement classes and workshops with Anita
– Morning detox juice provided daily
– Unlimited fruit, tea, water, and herbal teas throughout the day
– 3 locally sourced vegetarian meals per day and wine at dinner (except for one lunch on Wednesday and one dinner out on our Lucca exploration)
– Last night celebratory dinner, complete with apertivo and prosecco!!
– Group excursion to the breathtaking Cinque Terre, a must see!
– Wine and cheese tasting excursion
– A cooking class at the villa by an incredible local cook
– A trip to the thermal spa and healing waters, just outside of Pisa.
– Bike and walking tour of the walled city of Lucca
– Use of laundry facilities
– Use of swimming pool and facilities within the villa grounds, perfect for cooling down after a hike or simply to relax.
– Group transfer to and from Lucca’s train station at the beginning and end of the trip (one scheduled time only)
– Tourist tax
What’s not included?
-Travel insurance (which is mandatory)
– Passport fees
– Airport transfers or transfers outside of the scheduled pick-up and drop-off
-Massages and holistic treatments
-Any excursions beyond what is included in the package
-Wednesday’s lunch in the Cinque Terre and one dinner out in Lucca
Choice of Accommodations:
The 17th century villa has the following options:
Shared Room with Shared Bathroom
Shared Room with Private Bathroom
Private Room with Shared Bathroom
Private Room with Private Bathroom
Early Bird Discount of $100 if registered by May 12, 2017.
Special “Bring a Friend” discount of $100 for you and a friend if you sign up together.
How to register, deposits, and payment policies:
– Please email Anita at Anita@anitaavalos.com to hold your space. Upon receiving your email, Anita will email you instructions on where to mail your deposit.
-A non-refundable deposit of $500 is due no later than July 1st, to hold your spot.
The balance is due no later than July 23rd, 2017. Address to mail the deposit will be given.
-Payment by check or money order is preferred. Payment by credit/debit card can be made via Paypal (a $100 convenience fee will be added to cover Paypal fees).
-If the balance is not received by 7/23/17, we will consider your deposit as forfeit.
More questions and concerns?
Email me, Anita, at Anita@Anitaavalos.com
I’m happy to answer any and all questions you have!!
I can’t wait to see you in Italy!!!!